I’ve looked all over the web for a place that honestly and candidly reviewed the clothes and fashion accessories that Dollar Tree carries (or at least most of them), and I couldn’t find it!
So as a part of my Dollar Tree Review Series, I decided to review 10 types of clothes and give you my two cents. Honestly, I was more impressed than I thought I would be.
Rules: I had to wear and use them, and I had to wash them before weighing in. That way you would get an accurate assessment!
Here are my findings…
1) Fashion Scarves: A+ These guys are thin but well made and come in tons of cute patterns. Great for teens and gifts!
2) Sunglasses: A+ I’ve found these to be pretty on par with a $12 pair of sunglasses from Walmart or Target. I always keep a spare in my car just in case.
3) Winter Hats: A++ Oh my, you MUST pick up some of these! The quality is amazing. They are thick and lined. They don’t have any cute designs or patterns that I have seen (just standard grey), but they are really worth it!
4) Gloves: ?? I’m still deciding on these. Carson FINALLY wore them the other day and they seemed pretty good so far.
5) Flip Flops: B+ Comfortable, good longevity, but the pattern ones will chip. So stick with solid colors.
6) Footie Socks: C- They seems great (they are a nylon), but they really got messed up in the wash. They fit well, I just wish they lasted more than one wash 🙁
7) Women’s Athletic Socks: C+ They are pretty good and hold up well, but they are thin.
8) Kids’ Socks (18-24 months): A These are great, hold up well, and they will last as long as you need them to with as fast as those little feet grow!
9) Men’s Athletic Socks: B- Comfortable, not quite as nice as Hanes, but seem to hold up well after a wash.
10) Men’s Dress Socks: A- These aren’t high-end socks, but for what you are paying they are pretty good! Worth it if you only wear suits occasionally!