It’s a great time of year for Crisglist scores and FREE activities with your kids. Garages are opening up as summer starts, and people want to get rid of those big ticket items for kids. Because seriously, who wants a giant power wheel taking up all that room?
My best Craigslist tips are:
- Shop weekends. They are the best for finding deals and posts happen very frequently. Also, pickup times have much greater flexibility.
- Look for 75% off large kids’ toys. That’s my price-point gauge.
- Be prompt and short in your responses, and ask as few questions as possible.
- Make reference to the quality of the posting in your message to state that’s what you expect to find when you go for pick-up (this always really works for me)
- Be fair, be honest, and never visit someone’s house alone (always meet in a public area or go with someone).
Also in this video, I’ll share with fun weekday activities to do that are new, different and free. Triple-threat! We visited our local fire station for a free tour and spent hours in a playscape showroom (free and cool!).
Hope you enjoy the video! xo!
*This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own.*