Welcome! If this is your first time visiting my blog, take some time to look around and take advantage of the free printables and resources offered here. My goal is to always keep these ideas, tips, and printables completely free of charge so you can get organized without spending anything. 🙂
Printing on Post-It Notes couldn’t be easier!
1) Print this document: Printable Post-it Note Document with lines
2) Stick six Post-It Notes on to each of the squares
3) Download this document: Printable Post-it Note Document NO lines
4) It looks empty, but it’s not! Customize each of the cells with text, lists, or photos with what you want to print.
5) Feed your printed sheet with Post-It Notes into your printer. (NOTE: Make sure the sheet will go through the printer sticky-side first so you don’t cause a jam!)
6) Print your customized document and there you have it! Post-It Notes designed by YOU! 🙂
This is a collaboration video with a some wonderful friends (and some new ones, too!) Visit my YouTube video to see more.
Watch the video for specific instructions for this easy How-To!
*This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are genuinely my own.*