Keeping an organized laundry room doesn’t have to be stressful. Truly 🙂
Here’s are my favorite tips for keeping your laundry room organized and easy to maintain….
1) Have two laundry baskets. This sounds so simple, but not everyone does this! One for clean clothes on top of the dryer, and one for dirty clothes on top of the washer. It makes for an easy in-out, efficient system this is quick to put away 🙂
2) Do one load a day. I know this sounds excessive. But with HE washers, it actually is very water saving because the machine senses the amount of clothes and uses water accordingly. It’s easy to stay on top of little loads and put them away nightly. Big loads are the worst.
3) Get creative if you feel like your space isn’t pretty! I picked up a roll of shelf liner from the Dollar Tree to line the back of my cabinets to give them a more custom and pulled-together look.
4) Less is more! Don’t over-pack your space. You can see more on that here.
5) Forget Pinterest and go for function. Easy to access items should be the goal.
6) Organize items in a zig-zag pattern (so you can see everything) and it makes products not get lost in the back of the shelf.
6) Coral cords with a cuff from an old shirt. This trick really does work!
7) Get adhesive labels from the Dollar Tree to label your cabinets. They are easy to change out!
8) Under the Shelf Baskets are the BOMB. They can virtually double your space in tiny areas.
Enjoy! What are your best tips?