Here are some of my favorite ways we use to keep our kitchen cupboards and counter-tops working for us on our peninsula counter-top. We use this area for so much (it probably has some of the greatest foot traffic in our entire house…including lots of crumbs!), so here’s how we maintain it and keep it organized.
These are real ideas that work for real families. It’s not gorgeous or magazine worthy just crazy-functional on a budget. Always my goal 🙂
Some products featured in this video (click the image to learn more)…everything works with a budget!
1. Gallon Glass Canister: I found mine at the Goodwill, but it’s the same model as this guy (great reviews). It looks beautiful on a countertop and is perfect for on the go breakfasts. This guy has morphed so many time in our kitchen depending on our needs.
2. Keurig Carousel: We love that this stores 32 K-Cups. It helps me choose a different coffee every day. We only buy them on super sale, so it’s always a surprise what we will keep on it!
3. Under Shelf Basket: These truly maximize your space in any cabinet. Great for anything, and under $10!
3. Dollar Tree Sugar Dispenser: This guy was from the Dollar Tree. Love it. Keeps the ants a bay, too!
4. Dollar Tree Dishwash Bins: These things are amazing for organizing in shelves. And for just a buck, you can’t beat the price. We have used them for years and they have held up well.
5. Dollar Tree Canisters: These things are awesome. BPA free and come in three sizes!
6. Dollar Tree Chalk Labels: They’ve updated them since I bought mine and I love the new look!
7. Dollar Tree Food Storage Container: Yes they sell these at Dollar Tree! They are beyond amazing! They fit a perfect portion size. We have our cupboards filled to the brim with these guys.
8. Tackle Box: I found mine at the Goodwill for just .99 cents. They retail for about $7 (the one linked has adjustable dividers). I find it’s easiest to store them with my cookbooks!
So that’s why I’m loving my kitchen. How do you keep your kitchen organized?